donderdag 11 oktober 2012

Information: Nails-ID goes Tumblr!


Ik ben heel erg blij om dit nieuws te kunnen delen en ik ben ook erg blij met deze veranderingen! Nails-ID is vanaf nu ook te volgen op tumblr!

I am very excited to be able to share this news and I am very excited with the changes! Nails-ID is from now on also on tumblr! So you can follow Nails-ID on there as well!

Op tumblr gaan voornamelijk foto's verschijnen. Swatches, nail arts, how to's, inspiratie foto's, noem het maar op. Er zullen natuurlijk ook veel foto's te zien zijn die jullie ook gewoon hier op het Nails-ID blog vinden.

There will be lots of pictures on the tumblr account. Swatches, nail arts, how to's, inspiritional pictures, you can name it. Ofcourse there will also be lots of pictures that are here on the Nails-ID blog as well.

Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk nieuws vinden en dat jullie me ook gaan volgen op tumblr! Ik ben in ieder geval erg enthousiast!
I hope you guys like the news and that you guys will start and follow me on tumblr as well. At least I am very excited about this!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten